These Almond Protein Bars by ParaFit are loaded with the goodness of almonds and are rich in protein. Keep one handy for your instant dose of energy.
Each bar contains:
- 185 cal
- 19gm protein
- 9g carbs
- 9g fats
2 cup vanilla protein powder
½ cup oat flour
1 cup chopped almonds
½ cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup puffed rice
2 tbs almond butter
2 tbs honey
¾ cup almond milk
½ tsp almond extract
½ tbs vanilla extract
100 gm dark chocolate(70-80% cocoa)
- Start with melting the dark chocolate.
- combine the dry and wet ingredients separately and mix well.
- Mix all the ingredients together until it forms the consistency of cookie dough.
- Press out mixture onto a tray, cover with parchment paper and flatten with the rolling pin
- Remove the parchment paper and drizzle chocolate on the top.
- Freeze for up to 24 hours
- Cut equal portions with a warm knife.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or in freezer up to 3 months
for more healthy recipes: https://parafit.in/category/recipes/