Skip to main content
Beetroot greek yogurt recipe
- Muslin cloth
- Method of preparing the recipe
- Put curd in Muslin cloth and hung it on any hook or knot over the tap for 1 hour to remove the excess water and place a bowl under it to collect water.
- You can use the leftover water while making any dish or kneading dough.
- Take out muslin cloth what left is yogurt and place it in a bowl.
- Shred Beetroot into the same bowl and mix it well.
- Refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes and its ready to eat.