- 2 whole wheat breads
- Slices of cooked chicken
- 2 slices of large tomatoes
- 3-4 cabbage or lettuce leaves
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp hung curd (replacement for mayonnaise)
How to Make
- Toast the bread slices.
- Brush with mustard and a tablespoon of hung curd.
- Place lettuce or cabbage leaves over a toast and cover with cooked chicken.
- Cover with another toast and cover with tomato slices. Cover with another toast, secure together with tooth-picks. Cut diagonally into half and serve with tomato sauce and mustard on the side. Make the other sandwich in the same way.