Eggetarian Veg Pulao Recipe
- 1 bowl of mix vegetables of own choice.
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- Salt as per taste
- 2-3 Green chilies
- 1tsp pepper, Red Chili, and other spices you like.
- Handful of Coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- 2-3 cups water as per requirement
- 1 Bay Leaf, 4 cardamoms, 2 Cloves, 2 Strands mace, 2-inch cinnamon.
Method of preparing Recipe
- Boil the eggs, remove their shell and set aside.
- Pour 1 tbsp olive oil in a pressure cooker and heat up, add all spices let them splutter for some time.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and vegetables, sauté 4-5 minutes till they become fragrant and golden in color respectively.
- Transfer minces coriander and mint leaves and let it sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour water and salt, bring it to boil.
- Add rice and boiled eggs, cover the cooker with lid turn the flame to medium and allow the cooker to whistle 2 or 3 times as required and serve Eggetarian veg pulao hot.