- 1/4 medium Eggplant (sliced)
- 1 g Oregano
- 1 g Basil
- 1 g Black pepper
- 1/2 Egg whites
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place a large baking sheet into the oven to preheat as well.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, oregano, basil, and black pepper. Beat the egg whites and keep aside.
- Slice your eggplant into pieces. Then sprinkle salt and let sit for at least 6 minutes.
- Dip the eggplant into the egg whites and then coat on both sides with the breadcrumbs. Place onto the baking sheet. Repeat until all of the eggplants are done.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Let cool for 2-3 minutes and enjoy!