Fat Free Diwali With ParaFit
Diwali is around the corner and your fridge must be loaded with gulab jamuns and kaju katlis! Can’t resist the temptation? Here are few tips to live by from ParaFit this Diwali:
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder over all your sweets as it lowers insulin response to sugar.
- Eat frequently! Irregular meals lead to fluctuating insulin levels. When your blood sugar level will be low, you will instantly want something sweet to eat. Therefore eat your meals at regular intervals!
- Try to eat sugar free and fat free sweets.
- Drink more water to control your sugar cravings.
- If you want to eat those mouthwatering sweets, then eat just one, in between the meals, and not just directly after the meal. This way the high GI will be set of by low GI load and it will improve the chances of not converting sweets into fat. Bingo!( Pic courtesy by google)
- Prepare you mind that you will be eating more! This way your body would response to it by increasing your metabolic rate, secreting more digestive enzymes and sending more blood flow to your stomach. Your body will be prepared for all the food and reward you this way by not storing excess calories as fat!
RELATED : TOP 5 MYTHS ABOUT SUGAR
Join ParaFit to make this diwali a healthy, fit and fat free Diwali!