Skip to main content


By March 21, 2023April 15th, 2023No Comments

Do you also think that it’s impossible to lose weight in just 30 days?

WAIT…What if we tell you it’s possible!

Shedding weight is not as hard as it seems to be!

You can lose up to 6-7 Kgs in 1 month by changing your lifestyle & eating habits. However, weight loss is different for every person.

We’ve often heard small things can make a big difference, same goes for attaining a healthy lifestyle too. 

By following the above steps, you can surely lose up to 6 kgs in a month easily:

weight loss

  • Add protein in every meal:

    Eating foods that are high in protein has many benefits, which include weight loss, muscle building, and feeling fuller after eating. Although eating lots of protein may be advantageous, eating a balanced diet is an important part of staying healthy. Our well-known low-carb, high-protein diet in which you could eat pizza, burgers, tacos, wraps and much more and still lose weight.
  • Keep a check on your portion size:

    Cutting your portions reduces the amount of calories you consume. Eating less calories results in fast weight loss than exercise or physical activity alone. Although, to shed some more extra weight, workout surely helps.
  • Stay hydrated throughout the day:

    Water is best for weight loss. Being calorie-free 100%, it helps in burning more calories and may even overpower your appetite if consumed before meals. It can benefit even more when you choose water instead of sugary beverages. You can also track your water intake through ParaFit Application.
  • Inculcate some sort of physical activity for 30-40 minutes in a day:

    Different types of workouts can support weight loss by increasing the number of calories that you burn. Although the weight loss may vary depending on your age, diet, and starting weight. Need your personalised workout plan? Click here.
  • Include two servings of fruits in a day:

    Fruits are magical. Removing fruit from your diet can completely backfire on weight loss and can have a negative impact on your overall health. Instead, strike the right balance to get all the benefits of fruit and still achieve your weight loss goals. 
  • Have a bowl of salad with every meal:

    Salads are made with a variety of vegetables & fruits and it makes the perfect healthy lunch or dinner. This is because they are filled with a lot of nutrients that benefit your body, like fibre, vitamin E, and vitamin C. These nutrients can work to lower your weight, blood sugar and regulate cholesterol levels. Try healthy salad options.
  • Eat slowly and chew your food properly:

    Food must be chewed properly so it can be swallowed easily and, when it arrives into the stomach, it can be properly digested. Chewing makes food small enough for the gastric juices in the stomach to further degrade it and reduce it to microscopic size. This helps the fluids & nutrients to be absorbed into the gastrointestinal tract.
  • Give a gap of 2 hours between your sleep and last meal:

    You should wait for almost 2-3 hours before going to sleep once you have had your dinner. This provides enough time for digestion and the contents in your stomach to move into the small intestine – and reduces the likelihood of digestion problems.
  • Keep a check on your calories:

    Counting calories can help you lose weight by making you aware of what you eat every day. This can help you identify your patterns of eating that you may need to change, keeping you on track to reach your goals. Know the calories of your dish from our application.
  • Stay away from liquid calories:

    Liquid calories are harmful and can lead to weight gain because people often don’t think of them as calories. Sugars consumed in liquid form are absorbed by our bodies quickly, which can lead to higher spikes in blood sugar and insulin & weight gain as well.

You should follow the incredibly popular 80/20 rule as a guide for your everyday diet—eat nutritious foods 80 percent of the time and have a serving of your favourite treat with the other 20 percent. Start your weight loss journey with us!