LEMON CHICKEN PICCATA
- 500gm Chicken boneless, skinless
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning dried, or equal parts garlic powder, dried basil and dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
also check: soya chaap recipe
- Place the olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey and salt and pepper in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Place the chicken in the bag. Seal the bag and move the chicken around to coat in the marinade.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Heat a grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until done. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
or just order from ParaFit Delivers