With the approach of the festive season in which Navratri being the first, our diet takes a toll on us! With majority of people having fast and following a religious diet, we get left out by only a few options to eat. But ParaFit is here to rescue you with our delectable recipes. you have to try our special makhana kadhi this Navratri season which is equally delicious and healthy and loaded with peanuts and tempered with cumin seeds( Pic courtesy by google)
PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup Roasted Makhana
- 2 tablespoons steamed Raw Peanuts
- 1 cup dahi
- 1 tablespoon Ramdana Flour
- 1 slit Green Chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- Salt, or rock salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Jeera
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- Start with whisking yogurt, ramdana flour, salt, and sugar along with 2 cups of water and set it aside for later.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on medium flame, add the makhana and roast it until it pops. Turn off the flame and keep it aside to cool.
- In the same pan, add little more coconuts and crackle the cumin seeds, green chili, and cinnamon. Keep aside. Your tadka is ready.
- heat the saucepan containing the curd mixture on heat and cook on low heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Add the makhana and the steamed peanuts along with the prepared tadka to the kadhi and garnish with coriander leaves. Your Makhana kadhi is ready to be served.
For more healthy Recipes stay tuned to our website https://parafit.in/