300g rajma, soaked overnight
2medium onions, grated
1teaspoon garlic paste
1teaspoon red chili powder
1teaspoon turmeric powder
1teaspoon garam masala, to garnish
2teaspoons cilantro, cut fine to garnish
- Put rajma in a cooker.
- Add in all the other ingredients except cilantro and garam masala.
- Add water.
- Put on the cooker on the gas.
- After one whistle, cook on slow flame for 30 minutes.
- Remove and see if the rajma is tender.
- Mix well to make a thick gravy.
- Put into a serving dish.
- Garnish with cilantro and garam masala.
- Serve immediately with hot rotis.