Soya Chaap Recipe
- 750 g Soya chaap
- 1/4 cup yogurt curd
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Wash and dry all soya chaaps along with sticks.
- Now marinate the soya chaap with yogurt, lemon juice along with all the spices.
- Cover and keep them in the fridge for 1-2 hrs.
- Now heat a thick bottomed pan or thick tava, heat it and add 1tbsp oil.
- Place soya chaap in it cook for few minutes on each side while rolling it in between and covered cooking for few minutes in between.
- If you want to cook soya chaap in air fryer, preheat the air fryer for few 3-4 minutes and then cook for 6-7 minutes.
- In oven, brush the soya chaap with some oil and cook at 200C in grilling mode.
- Serve with Mint chutney and a small salad.