This next level SWEET POTATO FRIES recipe by ParaFit is equally nutritious and delicious with the goodness of fiber and vitamins. Your kids or guest will never know that it is healthy.
Ingredients for fries
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
Ingredients for dip
- 2 cup yogurt
- 1 large onion
- The handful of coriander and mint leaves
- Black salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet with oil and set aside.
- Scrub and cut the sweet potatoes into 1/3 inch sticks. You can go as thin or as thick as you would like but remember the thicker they are, the longer they will need to bake.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika. Place on the baking sheet in a single layer. Make sure not to overlap for best results.
- Bake fries, turning once and rotating pans once until edges are lightly browned and centers are tender; 15 to 20 minutes.
- For dip blend onion with coriander and mint leaves to a paste.
- Add the paste and salt to yogurt and mix to make a dip.
- Serve the crispy sweet potato fries with the dip.
RELATED : QUINOA WITH VEGGIES AND ALMONDS
For more such healthy recipes visit: https://parafit.in/category/recipes/