Ingredients: 3 cups dark leafy lettuce, 100 grams grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast, Homemade Lemon-Mint Vinaigrette (dressing).
Recipe: Wash and dry lettuce and place in your serving bowl.
Chop the grilled chicken into bite-sized pieces and add to lettuce.
Top with dressing.
Homemade lemon-mint vinaigrette:
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mustard sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk the lemon juice, mustard, sugar and garlic in a small bowl until blended.
- Drizzle in the oil, whisking until blended.
- Stir in the mint, salt and pepper.