Sex health is a topic which is not commonly discussed in India. I am sure you are unaware but Nutrition plays a very important role in your sex life. There are a lot of things that can be done to achieve a healthy and happy sexual life. One of the most important things is eating healthy. You can fall victim to a lack of libido(a natural sexual desire) at any point during your life. The dip in desire is more often a temporary glitch which can be safely resolved by re-evaluating our general health and adjusting lifestyle habits.
A lot of things affect your libido and unfortunately, medicines play a role in that. A lot of anti-anxiety and depression pills, cancer treatment, opioids directly affect sex drives. Your mental and emotional issues are directly linked to your sexual desires. However, all of this can be helped in a very natural way by a specific diet.
Don’t fall for those advertisements you see of fake babas behind autos. Stay as close to nature as possible.
Minerals and vitamins to amp up your sex life
- Fats Affect Nerve Transmission: Oily fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, and flaxseeds give you essential fatty acids, omega-3, and natural oil. Oily fish gives you good-healthy fats and acts as anti-inflammatories and supports nerve transmission and neurotransmitter actions.
- Minerals boost Blood flow: Berries have a lot of vitamin C which boost your blood flow and support micro-circulation. Pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, red meat, chickpeas, and spinach are rich in zinc which aids your blood flow. Zinc is particularly good for men’s fertility as it is vital for healthy sperms.
- Vitamin B reduces Stress and Boosts Your Mood: Anxiety and stress directly affect your sexual activities, so avoid them and stay away from the medication and enhance your mood by trying foods such as pork, poultry, bread, whole grains, eggs, and pulses. Also, avoid medication and take B-complex instead.
- Vitamin D Primes Your Hormones for Stimulation: Vitamin D is a must have for our overall health including the immune system, blood pressure, and even cholesterol. It also plays a very important role in our sexual drives. A deficiency of vitamin D lowers estrogen for women and testosterone levels for men.
- Alkaline to the rescue: If your health issues are affecting your libido, fuel up on green leafy vegetables to avoid it. Processed food like sugar and refined grains should be avoided to avoided, opt for an alkaline diet.
DIET TO AMP UP YOUR SEX LIFE
- Apples: Having an apple a day not just keeps the doctor away but also helps in extending sexual stamina due to high levels of quercetin- an antioxidant found in apples which have been associated in playing a role for improved endurance
- Custom Diet Plan: ParaFit’s customized diet plan to take care of the minutest deficiencies. Boost up your fertility and stamina with ParaFit’s custom diet plan.
- Avocadoes: Avocadoes, not only are a rich source of stress-relieving vitamins but also a healthy source of monosaturated fats that have been linked to better blood flow while curing anxiety.
- Nuts and Seeds: cashews, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, including these nuts will help you boost energy and endurance as they are high in magnesium.
- Garlic: consuming garlic help you with your sex drive. So, keep your heart and intimacy healthy by adding some garlic to your weekly dishes.
- Pomegranate Juice: Including pomegranate juice in your breakfast meal plan can help improve the erectile dysfunction as it is loaded with antioxidants that support good blood flow.
RELATED: 10 TIPS FOR BEGINNERS IN GYM
Stress, smoking, drinking, caffeine, alcohol, sugar, mint, cheese, and pills should be completely avoided to keep a happy and healthy sex life. Improve your personal time by adding up these nutrients to your diet plan and it’ll help your overall health.