- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. Coarse salt
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 5 tsp. green curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 3 c. cauliflower
- 1 c. light coconut milk
- 2 c. baby spinach, chopped
- 2 pieces roasted tofu (recipe link in directions)
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro or mint
- lime wedge
- sliced cucumber
- Cook chopped onion with coarse salt in olive oil in a pot over medium heat, stirring, 3 minutes.
- Add green curry paste, garlic cloves (minced), and cumin; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Simmer, covered, with cauliflower and light coconut milk, 10 minutes.
- Stir in baby spinach (chopped); cook, 2 minutes. Stir in roasted tofu (cubed) and chopped cilantro or mint.
- Transfer to a bowl; top with a lime wedge and serve with sliced cucumber tossed with lime juice and herbs.