Dal Parantha Frankie Recipe
- Raw green gram Dal
- Raw Whole-wheat flour
- Green chutney
- ½ Lemon
- Salt as required
- Red chili, Pepper and other spices you like.
- Few Veggies of your choice for filling.
Method of preparing Dal Parantha Frankie Recipe
- Firstly, in large vessel take chana dal, soaked for 3 hours.
- Then boil it for 10 minutes or till it becomes soft and still retain its shape.
- Strain the water and let dal become cool, then put it in the blender and grind to a fine powder.
- Add all spices and mix the mixture well transfer it in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Now take a ball sized dough roll it in a circle and place chana mixture stuffing in the centre and close the dough.
- Sprinkle some wheat flour and roll slightly thick.
- On a hot tawa place the prantha and cook both sides, brush it with 1tsp of olive oil.
- Put it over a serving dish, spread a little bit of green chutney over it and place veggies in centre and bring together both sides of roti to make it in roll form, secure it with a toothpick.
- Serve hot.