Mushroom Masala Quinoa
● Salt as per requirement
● Red chili, pepper and other spices you like.
● 5 cloves of garlic
● 1 tbsp olive oil
● Coriander leaves for garnish
Method of preparing Mushroom Masala Quinoa
1. In large pan add water as required to cook the quinoa and keep it aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat, add mushrooms, garlic, cook
and stir occasionally for 4-5 minutes until tender and season it with all the
spices and stir quinoa well to combine all ingredients together.
3. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.
For more healthy recipes, follow this link ParaFit.