- 1(21 ounce) can baked beans
- 2 small tomatoes, peeled & seeded
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 4 -6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Drain beans and place into a large bowl.
- Cut tomatoes into strip, about 1/3 in thick. Add to bowl with beans. Add olives and green onion. Fold together carefully.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard; slowly whisk in the oil until an emulsified mixture is formed. Add salt & pepper and mix well.
- Pour dressing over vegetables. Fold together until well blended.
- Before serving, garnish with sprig of parsley if used.