Cheese Soya Nuggets Recipe
- Soya chunks – 130 grams
- Paneer (grated)- 170 grams
- Mozzarella cheese – 70 grams
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Oregano – ½ tablespoon
- Olive oil
- Chilli flakes – 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat water in a saucepan, add 130 grams soya chunks and boil it.
- Cook till the chunks become soft.
- Remove it from water and squeeze them well so that there is no water left in it.
- Transfer this into a blender and blend well.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add 170 grams grated paneer, 70 grams mozzarella cheese, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ tablespoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes and then mix them well.
- Take some mixture in your hands and shape it into a nugget.
- Pan fry it with little olive oil.
- Serve cheese soya nuggets hot with ketchup or green mint chutney.
Follow more healthy recipes here. Also transform your body by achieving your fitness goals with our customised diet plan, workout plans, HIIT, ab attacks, detox diet plan and healthy meal subscription.